Photo Gallery

Architect unknown. Franz Anheuer Palace (1900-1901) at 3 August 1919 Boulevard 7

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

The former Iosefin Savings Bank was designed by Martin Gemeinhardt  in 1906. The building is located at Ioan Ghica Street 1

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Márcel Komor and Dezsö Jakab. Façade detail of former Scont Bank (1908-1909) at Gheorghe Laz?r Street 1

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Lipót Baumhorn. Skylight in the festivity room of the Lloyd Palace (1910-1912) at Victoriei Square 2

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

More images

Tourist information

tel.:+ 40 256 437 973
infoturism@primariatm.ro
www.timisoara-info.ro