Photo Gallery

The Nayer House, by Viennese builder Wilhelm Carl Hofbauer, was constructed in 1904

This building was the first house built in the representative Osijek Secession style.

© Municipality of Osijek

The Jewish school was designed in 1899 by the Osijek builder Wilim Carl Hofbauer and built in 1900

The The Jewish school , a one-storey corner building, was the first Secession building built in Osijek.

© Municipality of Osijek

The Branislav Grcic home is a two-storey building built in 1914 according to the main design of the Zagreb architect Dionis Sunko

© Municipality of Osijek

The Urania Cinema, designed by Viktor Axmann in 1912, is located in Sakuntala Park

© Municipality of Osijek

More images

Tourist information

tel.:+385 (0)31 203 755
+385 (0)31 203 947
tzosijek@tzosijek.hr
www.tzosijek.hr