Photo Gallery

House of Milan A. Pavlovic, also known as the Jockey Club building was built in 1912 after the design of Nikola Nestorovic. The House is located  in Gracanicka Street No 18, Belgrade

Majda Sikosek

© Majda Sikosek

Djordje Vuco House was designed by the architect Dimitrije T. Leko and built in 1908. Detail of the façade

Majda Sikosek ?

© Majda Sikosek

Djordje Vuco House on the river Sava, also known as Vuco´s House was designed by the architect Dimitrije T. Leko, 1908

Majda Sikosek

© Majda Sikosek

The House Djordje Vuco, 1908. Following the project by the architect Dimitrije T. Leko. Detail of the façade

Majda Sikosek

© Majda Sikosek

More images

Tourist information

www.lepotazivota.rs